Sunday, January 14, 2007

SPONSOR: Edible Wedding Favors

I recently stumbled upon a website that I thought was a great idea. It had a fantastic idea for weddings, baby showers, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, corporate events holidays, and bridal showers. What is this fantastic idea? Edible wedding favors. Of course, that isn't exactly new, but on this website they create candy bar wrappers to go around your candy bars.
These wrappers are specifically designed and printed for your event. The candy bars their self is 1.2 oz measuring 5"x2".
As I said, I think this is a great idea, if you have a special event coming up. So why not provide some unique wedding favors (or whatever event you have) to your guests.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I wasn't too sure how to e-mail you so I followed you to your blog. Hope that's ok.
    I am glad I did too. I love these type of blogs. Once I am done posting here I'll go read more.
    Yes, I frooze those jars of wild strawberries but if you wanted to cann them you could.
    I need to go buy a pressure cooker because my wild raseberries are almost ready and I would love to try it that way this time.
    Well I really want to go read your blog so I better get back to it before my kids are ready to go (riding lessons for them tonight.)

    Great talking with you!

    Dora Renee' Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!! I got a new site CouponAlbum site for shopping with coupons providing me with all categories of products.

    ReplyDelete