Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Day 4

As several have pointed out, I consume way to much convenience foods. A fact I am will aware of. As a single person, I have cooked this way for a long time, not every night of course, but probably even more since I started working these dag numb, over night hours.
I have started posting, the prices of the foods in my diet, in the side bar in an attempt to make my posts my reader friendly.
At work tonight, I blew my extreme budget by purchasing a pint of milk (at a cost $1.07 - 7 cents of which was tax). Then I also purchased 2 "cans" of yoplait yogurt, which were on sale for 29 cents each. All together at work I spent $1.64 which includes 19 cents for a bottled water.
Here at the house I am going to try to drink more water and less pop, so I bought a case of bottled water. I am going to make this work and start eating better as well.
Once I got off work, I took the gift certificate that I won from the News You Need 2 Know (http://news2know.blogspot.com) late last month, and had some biscuits and gravy with orange juice. (mm mm good)
More later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment