Friday, January 26, 2007

Looking Forward to This Weekend

This morning, when I got home from work I was hungry, so I fried 2 eggs and 2 slices of toast and made myself an egg sandwich. Boy was that a delicious "midnight" snack.

I am off to bed now, but before I do, I wanted to let my readers know that I may not be posting tonight or tomorrow, because I am headed to the annual state convention (for my political party) tonight and tomorrow. I really don't think I will be eating at home instead I will be partaking in the free drinks, snacks, sandwiches and finger foods that will be served in the hospitality rooms. I won't say here which party it is, but I do know that at least one person who has formally announced his candidacy for President will be there. I will also say that I will be looking forward to talking to a man, who I have considered a friend for several years.
At any rate, I am not expecting to spend anything on meals tonight or tomorrow, thanks to the free food. Of course, most of the food will be junk food, but oh well.

Enjoy your weekend, look for the re-creation of an old blog this weekend. More details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment