Friday, January 19, 2007

Numbers

I am not much into the psychic realm, in fact I believe it is a bunch of bunk. As a Christian, the scriptures tell me to avoid such things, but even I must admit that I find this interesting. I recently heard a lady, known as the "numbers lady" discussing peoples "Life path numbers."
What is a Life path Number?
Tom Cruise was born 7-3-1962 Break down the birthday numbers:

7+3+1+9+6+2=28

2+8=10

1+0=1

1 is the Life path Number for Tom Cruise.
Why do we break it down? Because Numerology numbers go from 1 to 9, and you must get the numbers down to one digit.

But when you add together the month, the day and the year, that is the number that will truly fulfill you. We call that number the Life path Number. That number is the most important number in Numerology.

so I was born 7/13/1968 which would translate into 7+1+3+1+9+6+8=35=3+5=8

Looking at her description 8 pretty much describes me:

EIGHTS do not feel safe unless they have found a way to establish financial security. It is difficult for the 8s to take advice.When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S. As a result, they do tend to learn the hard way. 8s are very honest and by being so blunt, they unintentionally hurt feelings. Although they can sometimes appear insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite. They do feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives.

If you wish to check what your "Life path number" means click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment