Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day 4 (part b)

Since I had tonight off, I was up extremely later then normal attending meetings. I ran from a neighborhood meeting at 11 am to a Keep America Beautiful meeting at noon. During that time I drank 2 cans of coke (again from my stash at home). When I finally woke up around 10 pm, I fixed some homemade potato soup (I have had the potatoes and am not sure how much they cost and since I react to onions, I don't use those). Milk and crackers are about 38 cents per bowl, or so it appears at the moment. If I can squeeze a 3rd bowl out of what I made, then I can get that number down to 33 cents.
Since I don't know the exact cost of the potatoes, I will estimate for the time being that eating soup tonight cost me about 40 cents per bowl.
A total cost for the day was $2.48

I really need tio break the habbit of buying stuff at work and cutting back on drinking pop. Those 2 areas are realling killing my extreme budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment