Saturday, January 13, 2007

Day 8 - made the budget for 2nd day

It's been nearly 3 weeks since Christmas and I had barely touched the banana bread and pear honey that I had received for Christmas, until this past week. Now the loaf of banana bread is almost gone and I am working towards finishing off the 1ST (of 2) jar of pear honey. There is nothing like home cooked foods over store bought, though I can't say that I have ever seen pear honey in the store. These items while not really filling are great snacks and are so "oh so good," to borrow the phrase from Mr. Food.

Anyway, my report for today is that I consumed 1 slice of banana bread, 2 glasses of milk, a bowl of ham and beans, 1 can of coke and a cup of tea. Over all that would mean I spent about 86 cents for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment