Sunday, January 21, 2007

Soup All Weekend - Strong Meat Cravings

As the snow blew into Kansas, I spent all weekend eating my tomato soup. It's good, but man have I been craving a hamburger, more specifically a breakfast burger. What is a breakfast burger? In my area a fast food place called Spangles has what they call the breakfast burger. It is a hamburger bun (sesame seed) with a beef Pattie, fried egg, bacon and hash browns. They serve cheese on it, but I don't eat cheese on my burgers. They are so good. Out on the west coast Carl Jr's has the same thing, so far, Hardee's the Carl Jr's sister restaurant, does not have the burger. I would fry one up myself, if the hamburger was in my budget.

oh well, I have to ignore that craving for now and stick to my experiment.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm... that breakfast burger sounds like a portable heart attack! You're better off without it! This will help your situation: Go to www.maltomeal.com, click on the "Sunday coupon" offer, fill out the form and get a printable coupon for a FREE box or bag of their cereal!!!!

    ReplyDelete