Thursday, January 4, 2007

My Financial Irresponsibility (this past year)

So recently i have been noticing something on my credit Union's website. When I log into my account at the end of each month I am given a nice little message of how irresponsible I have been. The end of the year was no different. So I thought I would bare all and admit my faults here. With that said, here is what my Credit Union reported to me.
Insufficient Funds Charges for the Year: 475.00

Think of all the bills that I could have paid with that. Almost 50% of my credit card could have been eliminated. That could have helped with my grocery budget also. This year, I plan to do better with the checkbook, and get most of the debt paid off.

3 comments:

  1. Dood...you've GOT to be kidding!?

    $475 in overdraft charges? If you have even ONE this year, I'm going to kick your butt.

    You know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

    Do something BIG TIME different with your checkbook this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, that is the message I keep trying to tell people that keep pushing the same ideas that the Average Americans do.

    ReplyDelete