Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Healthy Eating as a Frugalist

I recently made mention of my new extreme budget blog. As many of you noticed I consume way to much junk. Especially the number of coca-cola's. However, even the bottles of water and milk cost about the same as the cans of coke (that I buy by the case). I will find a way to eat both healthier but without drinking nothing but tap water.

You can follow along by going to budgeteating.blogspot.com.
I appreciate each and everyone's comments thus far and will continue to appreciate them.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is a great idea. Water is SOOO much better for you too!

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my weakness - I am addicted to diet sodas and am always carrying one around with me. I don't like plain water or sugar drinks. I'm contemplating brewing my own iced tea and carrying that instead. My food expenditures are very low otherwise - never eat fast food and am vegetarian but gotta kick to diet pepsi habit.

    ReplyDelete