Friday, January 5, 2007

Fair Taxes & Cracking the Millionaire Code

When I went to my mailbox today yesterday, I found two packages there. One, was sent by someone pushing an agenda, that he hopes will be introduced into law. On the surface the proposal known as the "Fair Tax," looks pretty good, but looking through the book, I have some concerns. More on that after, I can watch the DVD and read through the book.

The other package was from the library. It was one of the two books that I had placed my name on the waiting list for. Cracking the Millionaire Code, was the second book that I had requested, but first one to arrive. I am looking forward to going through it. It is co-written by the author of the Millionaire Next door (the other book that I am waiting for from the library).

I plan to talk more about this book later, but he asks the common question does it take money to make money? "Absolutely not," Allen says, "why do most business' fail? ...because they fail to access their hidden resources."

No comments:

Post a Comment