Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Veterans Refinancing Now Could Get You Debt Free Faster

If you own you own home and are paying high interest on the mortgage, it may be time to consider refinancing. We here this blog, of course agree with Dave Ramsey, that is important to pay off your mortgage as quickly as possible. That is why I would like to talk about VA mortgage loans. If you are active duty military or have served in this nations armed forces, then I am addressing you. You served our country and we want to thank you with a high quality refinance program. The folks at StreamlineRefinance.net are offering VA loan rates for refinancing at record low rates.

Of course you will have to qualify, but if you do you will find the process simple. The best part if you already have a FHA or VA home loan then you are already approved. Take a look at the VA funding fee charts. With rates between 1.25% and 3.3% what more could you want. When I had my mortgage, I couldn't find a rate that low. Then again I wasn't a veteran. This is a really good deal, that could help help you get debt free faster.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment