Saturday, November 13, 2010

Freebies Saturday 11/13/10

It's time for a new feature here, that I hope to start doing every Saturday. I call it freebies Saturday. Today, I would like to share with you some free samples I have found, and how to get your free sample to.




  1. If you are like my wife, and suffer from frequent heartburn, then you will love this sample. It is a free sample, of Prilosec, from WalMart. This is the very same product, my wife already buys, so this sample will be a great help on the budget for this medicine, if only for a day or two.


  2. The next sample also comes from walmart's website, and is a free sample Purina One pet food. If you have a dog or cat, you will find this sample very useful, as we all know how expensive pet food can be.


  3. This next sample, I can't get because I don't have a membership with Sam's Club. But if you do, then this sample of Dove lotion is available to you. Click here to request your free sample, while supplies last. (Thanks Shellie, for the tip on the lotion).


  4. Finally, it is about time to start thinking 2011. So, we have found a free calendar, that you can request. The 2011 wall calendar looks very beautiful and picturesque, that can be requested by simply filling in and submitting the form. Within a few weeks, you should have your calendar to hang on your wall (of course they would like a donation, but it isn't required).




--- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think. follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment