Friday, November 19, 2010

Another Job Interview Today

I have another job interview today. I am very hopeful that I will soon be back to work. Unfortunately, this job is only a seasonal job, and I will be out of work again at the end of the year. Still though, I would be able to get back to work and start building up some savings again. Then perhaps, I will be able to land the seasonal job that starts in January to, so I would be able to go from this job to the next and I wouldn't have to worry about being unemployed again until about May. Who knows, we will have to see.
Back to today's interview, it is expected to be about two hours, which means I will be late getting to the church to help out, but that's o.k., this interview (and landing a job) is more important then help out with a food pantry type deal. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get this job.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment