Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another Rejection

I received another rejection email today. This one from an internet company, that I really would liked to have go to work for. There are several internet companies, that have offices here in Austin, and with my interests in internet and technology, I would love to be considered by some of them. One of them, is a company I am very interested in in my personal life. So I was disappointed, when they sent me a rejection email, without asking me for an interview.

(below is their email, with their name removed)

Thanks for your interest in working at XXXXX. We’re always on the lookout for the best talent and although we’re interested in your skills and background, it's not quite a fit for the positions that we have open right now.

We’d like to keep in touch as XXXXX continues to grow, and we’ll contact you when any relevant positions open up.

We really appreciate your interest and look forward to connecting with you in the future.


So there is still a possibility.However, I need a job now. So my search continues. Hopefully, the job interview Monday, will turn into something. So trudge on. Looking forward, not looking back.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment