Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First Time Teaching

Last Tuesday evening, I taught my first class at church to a group of men in a discipleship program that the church runs. It was an interesting experience and I was nervous as all get out. I clearly stuttered some, but it was rewarding. The associate pastor in charge of the program, has told me to be prepared to do more of that beginning after Christmas.

He and I have talked, and I believe the topic I will start off with will be the Bible and Money. It is also my desire to writ my own lessons on this topic, and that is what he wants me to do. Because of this, I must really get busy and finish writing each of my lessons. I believe I have all the scriptures I want to use and the working titles for each lesson, now I must just formulate them into sermons (aka lessons). Please pray for me on this project, as I also have two book ideas in the works also, that I must get done, as well.

Finally, most of you don't know that I used to be a writer with blogcritics.org. Well this week, I have, after several years, written my first review/post for the award winning site. I look forward to making blogcritics a part of this site. Although, many of the posts I write there will be published on my opinion blog. Occasionally though, like this week, I will review a financial related book/product and it will make more since to co-publish it on this blog.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment