Monday, November 1, 2010

Mid-Term Elections Tomorrow

Tomorrow is election day. Yes, it is finally upon us again. Time to get to those polls and cast your votes. It doesn't matter how you vote, as long as you vote your conscience.

Look folks, I could tell you that I think that you should vote Republican. However, I refuse to do that. It is more important to me that you vote your own mind. Your own opinion. We all have an opinion, therefore it is important to exercise our right to voice that opinion in the ballot box.

I would like to see a 100% voter turnout tomorrow. Yeah, I know highly unlikely, and that is really disappointing. We in this country seem to be lucky to even get 40% voter turnout. What a disgrace. In other countries, where where the citizens risk their very lives to go out and cast a vote, they get 60% or better voter turnout and we in the free world, cant even muster a 40% voter turnout?

How terrible is that? Come-on America. Get out there and vote, this election day, November 2.



----------
My name is Kevin, and that's my opinion. What do you think?

follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment