Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Considering Burial Insurance

There is a time in our lives, that we all must die. Even the Bible says, "it is appointed unto men once to die," in Hebrews 9:27. It may not be something that we like to think about, but it is a fact of life. It is important that we all have life insurance, like that provided by MetLife. However, there is another insurance that we might strongly consider also. That being burial insurance. What better way to provide for our loved ones after we are gone, but to know that the expenses of the funeral will be taken care of.

Lets face it, burial and funeral expenses are very expensive and could wipe out any life insurance policy. That is why it is so critical that we consider such insurance. In fact, burial insurance is much easier and less complicated insurance to obtain, than term life (or even those horrible whole life policies). The good news is you will be covered by such insurance until you reach the age of 100. The best news is that most burial insurance can be personalized to suit the funeral wishes of the individual that is buying the policy. Look, burial insurance for seniors is an essential part of preparing for the inevitable. However, I wonder if I shouldn't even be considering such a policy, while I am still in my 40's and my wife in her 50's. Seems, like it would be a wise investment, as we do not know when the end will come. Won't you at least consider it?



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment