Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Job Interviews

I recently had two job interviews. Both of which would require me to get some type of licensing. This past Friday, I had an interview, that would get me into the insurance and securities industry. However, it is commission based and a lot of up front money, that I don't have to spend.

Yesterday (Monday) I interviewed for another field of work. It would require me to get licensed with the state (less then $60) but the fee could be taken out of my first two paychecks. The hourly rate, would depend on the client that I am assigned to. It seems to be the most promising job to date. I should know something, by the end of the week on this one.

I really hoping, that I get this job, as my pastor at church recommended that I check into applying with this company. A company that another member of the church also works for. In-fact it was he that told me how to go about applying for a position.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment