Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Exquisite Glass Tiles For Any Room In Your House

Before I sold my home, I was constantly trying to update each room of the house. One of the last rooms, was my bathroom. It was in serious need of work, but it was more then I could afford. So, I was doing a little bit at a time. I replaced the shower, then the sink and the toilet. Next on the list, was painting the ceiling, replacing the flooring and putting tiles on the wall. Unfortunately those last three projects, I never got finished.

It was disappointing, because I had great ideas for the look of those walls in that bathroom. Consider, if you will, some of the great looking subway tiles, that you see when you step down into some of our countries subway stations. Some of those stations are absolutely remarkable. As I have traveled through many of these stations, I have often considered to myself, what a great look that would be in my bathroom.

If I had stayed in my home and made it to the stage of finally getting my bathroom tiles done, I would have contacted the fine folks at the links in this post. The hundreds of styles and colors that they carry are absolutely exquisite. If you are looking to tile a room in your house, then you should diffidently visit their website, as you shop for tile.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment