Saturday, November 6, 2010

Job Fair This Morning

This morning, my job search is taking me to a job fair. This particular fair could land me a job with the city of Austin. Even though it is primarily a city job fair, there are other employers that will be there also. I intend to talk to each of them. If it is a new career path, then I will find out what I need to get myself hired.

I obviously have retail and customer service experience. My current resume is full of that. I have file clerk experience also, although that was so long ago, it's no longer on my resume. Obviously, I could also do data entry. Something that by the mere fact I use the internet and have worked with various word and excel documents in my previous job would prove.

Well, I suspect that I better get going. I need to get ready. I will be doing the suit, tie and the whole nine yards to put my best foot forward.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment