Friday, November 12, 2010

Credit Cards

This post is a tough one for me to write. Especially since, I have sworn off credit cards. However, there if you are trying to get rid of all your credit cards, but need to shop for the lowest rates, so you can get the last of your credit card(s) paid off more quickly, then this article may be of interest to you. If you have a 15% interest rate on your current card and you are committed to paying it off and seriously becoming debt free, it may be worth looking at a zero percent interest credit card, to roll that debt into. Doing so, would help you reach your goal faster.


Of course you may not be of the same opinion as I am, you think you have to have a credit card, but your credit stinks. So you may want to look at a capital one secured card. Personally though, if it was me, I would probably open a bank account (maybe even at Crapital One Bank), and get their debit card, and use that account specifically for my secured credit card. I mean the debit card has the card logo and the money is backed by the funds that I myself put there, just like it would be, if I had a secured card.

Whichever option fits you, it is important that you compare credit cards before making a decision.
--
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment