Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Would You Do For $5?

Have you heard of fiverr.com or gigme5.com. They are both websites, where people list the things that they will do for $5. Some will make a short video, post a link on their website (or blog) for you, sing happy birthday to the person of your choice, wear a t-shirt with your name/business/url on it for a day. The choices are endless and can be very interesting reading through the various ideas people have for earning a $5 bill.

It's really kind of cool. If you haven't already, you should check it. Maybe just for fun. Or maybe, you will find someone that you might want to "hire" for a little project.

***UPDATE: it appears there is a third site that allows to also do things for $10 as well as $5. However, I can't get the first page to open. I did find thier policy page in the search engines and it opened up fine. They seem to charge the seller a 20% commission. ie $1 on a $5 gig or $2 on a $10 gig. *****

What do you think about these sites??




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment