Friday, October 15, 2010

What Does Your Home Insurance Cover?

Recently insure.com posted on their blog an article titled, Does your home insurance policy cover that?. After reading the article, I thought it was very worth sharing with all my readers. As it is a very important question to ask.

That is because your insurance may not cover the pipes in your outdoor sprinkler, even though pipes inside your home is covered. You also may not be covered for flooding or earthquake. Likewise, if a war (declared, undeclared or civil) is often times an exclusion from most policies. A coverage that you may want to consider including.

These are just some of the things that Insure suggests that you look at and consider adding to your home insurance policy. Very good advice considering, just recently an area of the country (central Oklahoma and southern Kansas), not known for earthquakes suffered one this week.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment