Saturday, October 16, 2010

Living Like No One Else - Dave Ramsey’s Home




Recently I seen an interesting post at FiveCentNickel on that talked about Dave Ramsey's house err, mansion. I must say the post somewhat surprised me. No, there is no record of a mortgage on it, so that isn't what surprised me.

What surprised me, was the sheer size of the house. It is more than 13,307 square feet, not including the 1,454 square foot garage and has a total assessed value of $4,909,200.

For some reason, I figured that he would live in a more modest home like Billionaire Warren Buffett. But, hey if he can afford it, and he paid cash for it, who am I to judge. It sure looks (and sounds) like a nice home. Something that each of his listeners can aspire towards.























---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment