Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Closing Delayed Yet Again

This is getting freaking ridiculous. The buyers bank, Fidelity Bank of Topeka (not affiliated with the national bank by the same name) has once again delayed the closing of the house. They say, that it WILL close, but they are not ready with the paperwork.
They aren't saying what the hold-up is, just that it will close. However, now it is official, they have cost me $2,500. Because of deals in place, the closing had to be no later then today and debts from the sale of the house had to be paid by tomorrow or it will cost me another $2,500.

No word, when the Fidelity will be ready, they have had all that they needed for two weeks. Which should have been plenty of time to have been ready. Especially after the first delay on Thursday.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment