Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome New Visitors

There has been a noticeable surge in traffic to this site today. It is amazing, because normally we only have 80-100 visitors a day. With no more then 4-12 visits per hour. Today, we had 24 visitors during the 2pm central time. It didn't stop there, every hour since then has had 13 to 18 new visitors per hour.

I am excited to see the new visitors and want to welcome each and every one of them. It is my hope that each of them will look around and comment on the blog posts and contribute to this blogging community. Again welcome to each and every one of the new visitors. Join our regular readers in making this n interesting blogging site.
Thanks


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment