Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

Today is October 10, 2010 or 10/10/10. As many of the regular readers know. I had planned to do something big today. Unfortunately, that was one of the budget cuts that had to make, due to my unemployment. So the big promotional thing won't happen. Perhaps next year on 11/11/11.
That will give me more time also, to come up with an idea (preferably low cost) to do on this day. There is also the possibility of 1-1-1-1. January 1st, of the year 2011. Now there's a thought. hmmmmmmmmm.
Anyway, the blog will continue. I am debt-free now. So my next goal (besides finding a job) is building my savings and getting me a new home (probably a condo). I would love to be able to move into said home, when my current lease expires. But, I digress. Hope everyone has a great Oct 10th.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment