Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Volunteer Time

Since moving to Austin, my wife and I have become very involved in our church. On Monday evenings, our church has a food and clothing distribution. We have become very involved in this awesome ministry. I have been asked, to be an usher at church on Sunday's. In addition, I have been asked to speak (preach) once a month to a mens ministry at the church. While this is something I have long had the desire for, it is also something that make me nervous.

When I am in front of a group of people, my stuttering gets worse. But, maybe this is exactly what I need to finally overcome that stuttering. Finally, on the 3rd Friday of each month, the church has a fresh produce distribution. Again, this is a ministry that my wife and I make an effort to attend and assist with.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment