Monday, October 25, 2010

The House Is Now Officially Sold

Yesterday, the house officially sold (finally). Now that the house has closed, I now know the dollar amount that I expect to get back.The good news is that that dollar amount is bigger then what we had originally expected. This being for a variety of reasons.
First, the 20% of the original grant money from the city, that I had to pay back was only $4958.00, instead of the estimated $6,000.
Second, I entered into a settlement agreement with the holder of the siding loan.

That settlement lowered my payment there to $9,365.06. So in the end, I will get $2,897 sometime this week. Which means I am officially 100% debt free.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment