Friday, October 1, 2010

Last Minute Golf Weekends

Are you or a friend of yours a golfer? I used to have a co-worker, who every year went out to Arizona, just to play golf. Whenever, he wasn't working, he was looking for a tee time. He absolutely loved to golf. I sometimes wondered, if there was anything he loved more then golf. What can I say, he was a golfer. Even his email address proclaimed him as such.

When I was asked to write about 48 hour tee times, I immediately thought of him. In large part, because he wasn't just a co-worker, but someone I consider to be a friend. Someone, who was even in my wedding party.

Since, he is such a avid golfer, I think he would enjoy considering www.48hourteetimes.com for his next golfing vacation or weekend. The site is similar to those travel websites that book your airline, hotel and car rentals for you. Only this one books your last minute tee times. Like those travel sites, you pay for your tee times in advance. Which saves you time, once you arrive, so that you can get out on the greens faster.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment