Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Job Interview

I have another job interview tomorrow. I am hopeful that I will actually get this job. However, I am not getting my hopes up. I am not even going to mention, who the company is until, I land the job. I will say though, that it is a publicly traded company, with locations all over the United States. It is retail and they offer medical, dental and vision insurance. Wow, vision. I have never worked for a company that offered vision. They also offer a 401k plus and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan). That is great news.
However, once I start rebuilding my retirement, how much do I put where? I was thinking maybe 10% in the 401k and 5% in the ESPP. Maybe that is to risky? What do you all think?
OK, OK, I know, I need to wait till I actually get hired. But, I am so confident that I will, that I am thinking out the options in the back of my mind.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment