Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TV Appearance Canceled

Well, the ABC show that I worked on as an extra, has been canceled. According to the Global Financial News-wires RTT News:
ABC has decided to pull the plug on its new show "My Generation" after only the second airing.

"My Generation" was a fictional documentary focused on a group of young people 10 years out of the high school. The show only averaged a lowly 1.6 rating for its premiere and then dropped to 1.1 in its second week in the Thursday 8 PM slot, finishing sixth overall.
- RTT News

So much for my big break, this time (LOL). I feel confident though, that there will be more shows and movies. I just have to give it time. Those appearances though will have to work around whatever job I find.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment