Monday, October 11, 2010

More Budget Forms

As many of you know, I struggle with spending. Still though, I am the nerd. I am the one who loves playing around and creating new budgeting forms. I even created my own website to distribute those forms (free of charge), at PrinceOfThrift.com. Today, I am announcing two new such forms has been added, to aid you in your budgeting process. These two, make he 4th and 5th forms to be designed by me. I can't claim credit for the original ideas, as all the forms have been designed by many different persons over the years.

Today's new forms are linked below, and all 5 forms (along with a couple others can be found at the link above).

Non-Monthly Expenses
This is the form to track your irregular expenses and help you figure what to set aside each month for those expenses.



Who Owes What
This is the form for singles, who are preparing to get married to sit down and start the discussion of what each others debts are. In so doing, they can begin the eventual merging of their finances.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment