Friday, October 8, 2010

Monthly Budget

Today, I thought I would spell out my monthly budget. It is clear I need to do some more work on trimming those expenses. Electricity and phone needs to be trimmed a lot. Although with the electricity, they are billing me for items that should be on the water bill. For example, they are billing me on the water storm drainage run off. Which every place I have been in the past is part of the water bill. So I am not sure, how that will work out. I will be talking to the city and comparing both the water and electric bills, to make sure I am not billed twice for the same thing.
Overall, I actually thought we were coming under budget, until I put the "pencil" to the numbers. I need to do something. I have to get these numbers down. At least until I find a job.
Still though, it would be better if I keep those numbers down, even after I find a new job. That way, I can bank that money into savings.


Interest Charged for previous month - Chase
Income $$$$
His (Acting) $58
His (???) $
Hers (Disability) $1,053
Total Income $1,111
Monthly Budget $$$$
Rent $639
Pet Deposit (monthly Installment -1/6) $50
Water $30
Electricity $100
T-Mobile $100
Time Warner Cable $50
Food - Groceries $100
Interest Charged for previous month - Chase $35
Automobile Gas $ ??
Household Total $1,104
Blog Related Expenses $$$$
A T & T Internet $20
Total Blogging Expenses $20
Over All Totals $1,124





---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter









No comments:

Post a Comment