Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Debt Free 4ever Wins Award

Last night, as I set down to try to catch up on my email. I had a wonderful surprise. There was an email, telling me that I had received an award (seen below). That being the "2010 Top Credit Blog Award."
Congratulations!... your blog, Debt Free 4 Ever, is a
recipient of our 2010 Top Credit Blog Award!

In today's economy, it is always in your best interest to be prepared for
any financial occurrence. Whether it's managing your money to repairing
your credit, having the knowledge goes a long way. Your blog provides that
essential knowledge, and is recognized as a Top Debt Management resource!
via the Email





---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment