Friday, December 31, 2010

The Year In Review!!

2010 has been a very good year. In many ways it has been the best year ever. In some it hasn't been very good. Still, overall, I am optimistic for better, perhaps to optimistic.


  1. My wife and I were married this year on August 21 (after almost 1-year engagement/planning).
  2. If you haven't met my wife you are missing out. She is the most wonderful and caring person I have ever had in my life.
  3. Moved from Topeka, KS to Austin, TX (Arrived Aug 25).
  4. My Bride I honeymooned along the way in Paola, KS; Tulsa, OK; Oklahoma City, OK and Dallas, TX. While her then 29-year old son drove the U-haul with all our belongings.
  5. I finally sold my home in October.
  6. In November I met Texas Governor Rick Perry at a book signing I attended.
  • Unemployed for nearly 4 months, I finally get a part-time job in early Dec., to bring some income in.
  • With me being out of work for 4-months is tough. Even now working only part-time isn't easy either. Still I am optimistic, that we will survive. Over all things could be better. However, I am grateful to have a job. Even if it is only part-time. I am grateful for the gifts I have been given. They truly help more then people realize. No matter how big or small they have been. I don't know what 2011 will bring, but I expect a brighter future. --- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
    follow me on Twitter

    No comments:

    Post a Comment