Thursday, December 9, 2010

Car Insurance Is a Must

When I moved to Texas, I had to get new insurance. There was absolutely no way around it. I couldn't even keep the same company for either home or auto, as both were insured by a Kansas only company.
Seeing, as that car insurance is a requirement, that was the first on my list to get taken care of. Of course, being the thrifty person I am, I also wanted the cheapest price for my money as well. So, I set down with my insurance papers in front of me, so that I could look for comparable insurance. I began the process of looking for car insurance quotes.

The result was, several rates came up. Most of them way over what I had been paying. While a couple of companies was actually lower or comparable. In the end I went with a company, that is owned by one of the top 5 persons, that I look up to. That being Warren Buffet's Geico insurance. Once I made that decision, I asked them about renters insurance. While it's not Geico that directly insures my apartment, they were the salesperson that wrote my renters insurance with Farmers and Ranchers. All thanks to that search for car insurance online.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment