Friday, December 24, 2010

Great Christmas Post scheduled

After 2-days off from work I'm headed back. I will be spending part of Christmas eve at work. I will be off Christmas Day and Sunday. After that I just don't know. I will get my new schedule while I am work. Even though it is fast food I am really enjoying my time there.
However, I also enjoy working on this blog. That is why I would like to let you know I have a blog post scheduled to post tomorrow at 8 am central time. I think you will enjoy this post, and hope you will visit the blog to take a look at it. Also throughout today I have 2 Christmas stories scheduled to post. In the mean time I hope you and your family enjoy your time together. God Bless each and every one of you.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment