Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finding the Best Travel Deal

Being frugal is a way of life. It doesn't mean you quit living. So, when it comes to traveling, the frugal person must find the best deal. That is what I am talking about today.

When I travel, I begin my search on the best cheap ticket site. In an instant, I know which airline has the best deal. In fact last time, I used the site, I even played around with the site. I entered all my information and said I wanted to fly coach. Within 30 seconds, I knew who had the best deal. and Cheapest flight plan. But, then on a lark, I decided to re-enter the website and see how much it would cost to make the same trip flying first class. You, know that was 5-6 times as expensive? But, what really surprised me was, that the cheapest airline changed. For my specific flight in coach, American Airlines was the cheapest. However, when I checked the same flight in first class, American was the most expensive and United was the cheapest.
In the end, I of course booked my flight in coach using the site's easy checkout platform. It was a great flight and I look forward to the time, when travel is again in my budget. Perhaps, I will return to New York, so that my new wife can see all the sites that I seen. Or perhaps, it will be somewhere else in this world. But the site isn't just for air travel. You can also rent cars and book hotels from their site as well. Finding the best deal on all your travel needs.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment