Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our 1st Christmas as a Married Couple

My wife and I ate Christmas Dinner alone this Christmas. We didn't have much for Christmas, but we had each other and that's what really matters. For dinner we had Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn bread stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce and deviled eggs. I also made Strawberry cookies (pictured) and 7-Layer cookies (not pictured), while my wife made no-bake cookies (pictured).


A nearby church stopped by Christmas day. It was the same church that my wife felt very uncomfortable attending. They were inviting everyone in the complex to attend their church. In addition they also gave us a New Testament and a $5 gift card to McDonald's. We will be able to use the New Testament in the Monday night ministry at church. In addition the $5 McDonald's gift card will be a real blessing on the those nights we are rushed.

We will have dinner Wednesday after work with her son and his fiance. Today they were in Dallas with some of her family. Hope each of you had a great Christmas. What did you and your families do for the holidays?



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment