Saturday, December 18, 2010

Freebies Saturday - 12/18/10

It's time once again for Freebies Saturday. I make every attempt I can to make sure that the freebies, I present are legitimate offers, and not those "please spam" con-jobs. By legitimate I mean, all you have to do is fill out a simple form giving them your mailing address, so that you can receive the Free offer. They may ask 2-3 simple questions to verify you are eligible (like age, sex, etc). So lets get started shall we. Here are today's Free offers that I have found.



  • The first offer is from Diabetic Connect. When you join (or log in if you are already a member), you can get a Free Diabetic Recipe Book.






  • Free Excedrin and Excedrin Migraine, from Coupons.com - Click on the link, then click “Health Care.” You’ll then see two Excedrin coupons each for a free bottle plus a $3.50/1 coupon to boot! After filling out each of the forms, I got a confirmation message saying my coupon was in the mail. However, the page refreshed with a “limit reached” message. So who knows if these will actually come or not.






  • If you're at the mall shopping this weekend, bring this coupon to the Sleep Number® store and find your Sleep Number setting. You'll get a special holiday travel pillow for free while supplies last. To get the coupon for the free Sleep Number® travel pillow, just become a fan of their Facebook page, print the coupon and head to the Sleep Number® store to find out your Sleep Number.





    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment