Thursday, December 23, 2010

Official Launch

Today, is the official launch of the new color design on all my web properties. Not to mention, today I am officially launching another website. Many of you have already seen it here on DebtFree4ever.net. However, I have been busy at work eliminating most of the red from the blog KevinsView.com and the laborious task of changing color schemes on the website PrinceOfThrift.com. The website was more laborious, as I had to go ad edit the HTML file. Unlike the blog, where I can just edit the template file. In the process, I had to go back 2-3 times on each of the various pages within the site, to get everything right. PrinceOfThrift.com is an informative website that includes various budgeting related forms to assist you in your financial lives. I have even created a grocery shopping list for you to file out and then print off to take shopping with you. If you have not been to the website and checked it out, maybe now is the time to do so.

New Blog Launches
At the same time, I am teaming up with some ministries and creating a blog that will publish the emails of missionaries to their supporters. I am looking for more missionaries to become a part of that blog. Currently I have two and would like to get at least 12-15. Hopefully, there will be one missionary update every month. While I don't have any control over it, I don't want to see 12 quarterly updates all posted about the same time. Since, this new blog was coming online about the same time I was being asked to make my sites less red, I made that the new site didn't have all that read.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment