Friday, December 3, 2010

3 interviews this week

I had three job interviews this week. That is really good news. In the past three months, I have had weeks with 1 job interview and weeks with no job interviews. This week though was the bonanza, 3 interviews in one week. I am really expecting to be a work sometime next week.

One of those interviews has afforded me an opportunity, and I am waiting to hear from another one that I know is full-time. I will need to make a decision today. So I hope if I get the other offer, they will call me quick.

The one offer I have, can't guarantee full-time, but they are closed on Sunday's so I won't have to worry about church conflicts there. They also are very willing to work with my volunteer/ministry at the church on the couple of nights, I am involved with that.

There is no question I am leaning towards that job, but I also need to be full-time. So, we shall see, what way God leads.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment