Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Is Around The Corner

Can you believe it? Next week will be Christmas already. My wife and I haven't even got our Christmas Cards sent out yet, nor have we even got Christmas presents bought. I think we will set down today, while I am off work and focus on exactly what we are going to do and for who.

My wife and I made 10 Christmas cards from our wedding photos, when we had them developed. Which we plan to send out this year. Today, we need to get them addressed, decide who we will be mailing gift cards to and how much each of those persons will get. It is a cumbersome project, but it is one done out of love.

We will probably turn on some Christmas music, light up our small tree and take care of this task, so we can get everything in the mail and to our families before Christmas.

Christmas will be small this year, but it will get bigger once again. Just have to be positive and remember the reason for the season. A season of giving (of our free will) and not that of receiving.

Something, I would like to give you is this video below. You will be able to learn more about the story behind the video in my post (already in Que) on Christmas Day.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment