Sunday, December 5, 2010

Enjoying the Fireplace

I moved to Texas, in part to get away from so of the cold weather that we had back in Kansas.  Don't get me wrong, there are still some cold days and nights.  Since arriving the coldest day, was a high in the low 50's.  While the coldest night got down to 30.  Even then, the temps get back up to a more desirable temperature, within a coupe days. Yesterday for example, we seen the highs hover around 80 (normal high is 65 and normal low is 40).  I know, that come winter, we won't see as much as that.  But, at the same time come February, it will begin to warm up again, as our spring begins a month earlier.

Today, the high is suppose to be in the upper 50's.  Sounds like it might be another good night to have the fireplace going.  Since we autumn began, we have had about three (3) fires in the fireplace.  I personally, have never had a fireplace, in any of my homes before, and this is a great treat to be able to sit on the couch with my wife and enjoy the fire, as we watch TV or a movie. 



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment