Saturday, December 25, 2010

Freebies Saturday - Christmas Day Edition

It's time once again for Freebies Saturday. Even though it is Christmas we are still posting the freebies we find. I make every attempt I can to make sure that the freebies, I present are legitimate offers, and not those "please spam" con-jobs. By legitimate I mean, all you have to do is fill out a simple form giving them your mailing address, so that you can receive the Free offer. They may ask 2-3 simple questions to verify you are eligible (like age, sex, etc). So lets get started shall we. Here are today's Free offers that I have found.



  1. Get free winter product samples today.


  2. Go to the HydroPeptide Facebook page, “like” them, and then click on the “Free Samples” tab. Complete the form and you’ll snag a free sample of HydroPeptide anti-aging serum. 


  3. Get a free sample of Lacoste cologne.


  4. Green Magam® is a highly nutritious, mildly alkaline powder made from organic young barley grass juice. It contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, chlorophyll, carotenoids, flavonoids, and other valuable phytochemicals that support every system of the body.
    Receive your free order of Green Magma® samples
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment