Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Survey - Presidential Race & the Economy

I recently signed up for dNeero. A website that pays you for taking surveys. They even pay you for posting them on your blog or myspace page, when someone else takes the survey to.

The first one I took is political in nature. I am an undecided voter, but the race will affect us economically and should be watched. The poll allows you you answer questions based on specific to certain issues and doesn't ask who you would vote for overall. In fact, the two presidential questions asked ended up with two different candidates as my choice. Both are in my top 3 choices. So without further ado, here is the survey for you to take as well.









The 2nd one I took is about holiday parties:










No comments:

Post a Comment