Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007's Top 5 Favorite ways To Destroy Credit Cards

We all know you should destroy your credit cards (as Dave Ramsey says). Scissors and shredders get the job done, but how much fun is that? There’s got to be more entertaining ways to destroy your card, so I’ve searched all over to find you the top 5 ways to dispose of your credit cards.



Kids, don’t try this at home.



5. Microwave it
This may not be the most effective means but still a fun method of destroying your credit card. I really expected it to spark and crack rather than ... well, you'll see.






4. Blow it up
Very funny. Watch and be amused as this Amateur shows his cards who is boss.






3. Blend it
Looks kind of fun, I don’t think anyone will be getting those card numbers.





2. Mow it
The Prince (that's me) destroys not only my credit cards, but those of a friend (Sean) while I attempt to keep the camera steady (not to successfully) on the destruction.





- and the number one way to destroy your credit cards. -

1. Shoot it
An entertaining little "soap opera" of the credit card which refused to die.










2 comments: