Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Letter

Well Christmas time is upon us again. I have been procrastinating
getting this wrote. So I guess, without further ado, I will hunker
down and get it wrote.

The past year has been both a blessing and a curse. My blog
(http://www.DebtFree4ever.net) continues to grow and remains in the top 100 personal finance blogs on line. In October, I started writing
a personal finance blog for the Topeka Capital Journal's website.
Trying to keep up with both of these blogs (on a volunteer basis) as
well as all my other smaller blogs can be a challenge, but allows me
to hone my writing skills. Something, I had been neglecting for to
many years. For someone who dreamed of being a full-time writer the
blogs thing is one of the best things that could happen.

On the other hand I developed foot pain, that some mornings make it
very difficult to walk. I have a cane by the side of the bed for
these mornings. After talking with a co-worker about this problem
and looking it up on the Internet, it seems to be plantar fasciitis
(aka heel spurs). I have thrown out my crappy Payless shoes (that
offer no support), and bought some quality Brooks shoes that actually
offers some support and bought some good quality inserts with arch
support. Since making these two changes alone, I have had less
problems. I am hopeful that after a couple of the other suggested
changes will do the trick with out actually having to go to the
doctor.

At work, I was transfered (Memorial day) from the Price Chopper where
I was the overnight manager to the Falley's store in North Topeka.
It was the fourth time in my history with that company that I had been
assigned to that store. In November the company closed that location
and transfered me for my third assignment at the Falley's on Gage blvd
in Topeka. So far no one has suggested I go to one of the stores out
of town, thank goodness.

Well I guess that's about it, So with that I will bring this letter
to a close and Wish everyone of you and your families a very Merry
Christmas and a happy New Year. God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment