Thursday, December 27, 2007

Almost There



I called Black Gold insulation today. Still owing $180 and wanting to get this debt paid off by the end of the year (for the tax credit purpose), I wanted to make sure a payment was made this week. I am suppose to get enough from PayPal to pay off the remainder of this debt. However, part of the money was earned 30 days ago today and I won't see it until tomorrow, then more was earned on the Nov 29 and is due on December 29. The question is since the 29th is a weekend will I get the payment when I need it? Then if i do will Black Gold be open on the 31st. The last question is a yes. So I am still waiting to find out if the new payments will be available to me by the 31st.

Anyway, with todays call I paid $150 of the money still owing. Juanita, who is so pleasant to talk to and has been wonderful to work with over the last few months, said she would get a new invoice out. I did tell her, that I was hopeful to have the remaining $30 will be paid off by the end of the year, but I was waiting on some additional revenue to make that happen.

My PayPal balance is now $15 with the 2 expected PayPerPost receipts totaling $16. Now I guess I will just have to wait and see if I get those payments in time to make that last payment on Dec. 31.

Additionally, I see that I am within about $30 for my Goggle ad sense to pay half of my remaining balance on my credit card next month. I am excited. As I am finally seeing these 2 debts almost paid off, I am more encouraged then before that this really is possible. Once I get them paid off, I will turn my focus onto Fingerhut, the home improvement loan (AmeriFirst) and the KGB IRS.

2 comments:

  1. The only hold up will be transfer time - from PPal to your Checking.

    Congratulations on your awesome progress. Each debt gone is like, new life for 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning Dedicated -

    no transfer time. I used my PayPal debit card to pay the $150 and I will do the same to pay the $30.

    ReplyDelete